Tuesday, January 19, 2016

101 things about me...



  1. My middle name is Jayne, named after the Jayhawks
  2. I will be 19 on September 3rd
  3. Born in Shawnee, Kansas
  4. I have a pitbull/boxer named Cooper
  5. My favorite color is navy
  6. I am above average height and I love it
  7. I love sushi
  8. Kai and Panera are my favorite restaurants 
  9. Zios is another favorite restaurant
  10. I like roadtrips
  11. I have to have coffee everyday
  12. I prefer Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks
  13. I have a tattoo of a globe and the word 'explore' on my shoulder
  14. My next tattoo will be something with arrows
  15. I have lived in Springfield since I was in kindergarten
  16. I LOVE to travel
  17. I went to Chicago over Christmas break
  18. My favorite baseball team is the Royals
  19. My favorite basketball team is the Kansas Jayhawks
  20. I am very close with my mom
  21. I'm going to be majoring in political science
  22. I was waitlisted at my dream school, Georgetown University
  23. I'm waiting to hear back from Vanderbilt and Florida State
  24. I was accepted to U of Arkansas
  25. If everything goes as planned, I will end up working/living in Washington, DC.
  26. I oversleep a lot
  27. I'm currently watching That 70s Show again on Netflix
  28. I have 7 ear piercings
  29. My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio
  30. My favorite actresses are Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway
  31. I wear a pearl ring everyday given to me by my grandmother
  32. I met Vanilla Ice on the street in New York City 
  33. I want to go to Europe
  34. I am really interested in the death of Kurt Cobain, I believe that he did not commit suicide. 
  35. Nirvana is one of my favorite bands 
  36. I like crime shows and watch them almost everyday
  37. I protect my phone like a newborn child
  38. I love to be outdoors (hiking, kayaking, swimming)
  39. Table Rock Lake is the one of the best places in Missouri
  40. I resemble my mother a lot
  41. I like all types of music 
  42. The perfume I wear everyday is Ralph Lauren 'romance'
  43. I have an older sister who is 20 and a younger brother who is 13
  44. I don't like being a middle child
  45. I'm saving up for spring break and summer vacations
  46. I don't like not having nail polish on my nails
  47. Bath and Body works candles are one of my favorite things
  48. My closet is color coded
  49. My hair is really thick
  50. I like wearing fuzzy socks
  51. I've worked at outback steakhouse since October
  52. Pumpkin flavored things are really really good
  53. I am Native American
  54. My heritage can be traced back to Chief Bowles of the Cherokee tribe
  55. I like to shop
  56. I'm on Parkview's speech and debate team
  57. I've been in the choir since sophomore year
  58. Mr Grega is one of my favorite people
  59. I have really bad vision
  60. I wish I would have graduated at semester
  61. Law, government and politics are my specialties
  62. I carry around a 'pocket law dictionary' 
  63. I'm late to school a lot
  64. I wish I could have lived in the 70s and 80s
  65. I don't like the cold
  66. Summer and Fall are my favorite seasons
  67. I can't wait to leave springfield
  68. I have 7 ear piercings 
  69. I want a husky 
  70. I'm thinking about being a nanny this summer before I leave for college
  71. I drive a Volvo
  72. A t-shirt and nike running shorts is probably my favorite outfit
  73. I hate tomatoes and onions
  74. I really love Kansas City
  75. I like to wear watches
  76. I don't know if I want to have children
  77. I'd like to live in London for at least a year of my life
  78. I go over my data limit every month
  79. My planner is very important to me
  80. I have my read receipts turned on
  81. I love Law and Order SVU
  82. Dexter is one of my favorite shows and I've watched it 3 times through on Netflix
  83. One day I want a lake house and a beach house
  84. I'm really bad at procrastinating
  85. I have been to Los Angeles and Hollywood
  86. I like to do yoga
  87. It's bittersweet thinking about graduation
  88. I find myself spending hours on Pinterest 
  89. I own many monogrammed items
  90. I'm overjoyed that tomorrow is my first senior snow day
  91. I either want to bungee jump or skydive before I die, or both!
  92. I HATE math
  93. Hockey is my favorite sport to watch
  94. My eyes are hazel
  95. I got my tonsils taken out December 2014
  96. I can't fall asleep without it being completely dark and silent
  97. I am really excited to vote
  98. In my ideal world, I get to stay up late and sleep in late
  99. My favorite subject is History and English
  100. I wish i could play the guitar
  101. I miss playing volleyball





4 comments:

  1. Bailey, your list is amazing and so thoughtful. Thanks for sharing it. You know we are both Kansas basketball fans. Royals, too. Your future sounds so promising and exciting... Washington, D.C.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool and yeah the tattoo is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so I really like your 101 its amazing how much you can remember about yourself and I know that sounds stupid but I barely made it half way through my own! your tat is really cool too because its not meaningless and hey I don't have as many as you do but I have six ear piercings!! by the way I swear I don't mean to be that jerk that corrects you because that's so not cool but I think you may have put that in twice!! (#68 and #28) at least you know I read it right?!?! (sorry again for being that jerk....)

    ReplyDelete