Tuesday, April 12, 2016

紓緩

       I loved having the MSU exchange students here at Parkview! In our group, we only had one student named DouDou. She is majoring in wine making, which I didn't even know was a major!
My word was "relaxed" and in pinyin it is "fang song do".
DouDou was really excited to see our school, since this was her first time in an American high school. We took her to the theater, showed her the animals in the science classroom, and even took her to the wood shop class. She looked kinda terrified at all the power tools in that room, so we left quickly! We also showed her the darkroom up in the photography room, and she really thought that was cool. I asked her how going to MSU was different than her school in China. She replied saying "less pressure on us from the teachers, and we have more freedom in between classes."
She added all of our group on facebook, so we can still keep in contact with her!


           I hope they can all come back and visit us soon before the seniors graduate! I would like to get to know some other of the exchange students too. 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if people know that Missouri State has their own wine label? This program is unique to China!

    ReplyDelete